Friday, April 7, 2017

My Digital Storytelling Project

In my third grade classroom, we spend a lot of time “traveling” the world to other countries and learning about their cultures. This digital storytelling project is built around our Social Studies Mexico Unit. Students in my classroom will be working in groups (2-3 students) to create their digital storytelling project. The students will be able to decide from the following topics to research: land/water/climate, food, fun/sports, money, and natural resources. The example I have provided students with is on Mexico’s Landmarks.

Please take the time to view my digital storytelling example and provide me with any helpful feedback. Are there any items you feel I should add or take out? If you were my student, would you understand what is expected of you? What questions would you have about the project that I could address more clearly? I look forward to your feedback and comments. Thank you for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Bianca, I loved your idea for the digital storytelling! That is definitely something that I would use in my own third grade class. The project was very clear and would be easy for your students to follow. I don't think that I would add or take out anything. I'm sure they would love completing a digital storytelling project on traveling, I know my kiddos definitely would! Excellent job!
    Lauren Elliott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback Lauren. It was definitely a learning process creating this project, so I know my students will receive a lot from this lesson as well. :)

      Delete